Leadership Discovery is curriculum designed to help high school and college teams to discover their path to leadership growth. Leadership Discovery includes a Facilitators Guide for a coach or teacher as well as Participant’s Workbooks for each student. Through this process you will study five tangible leadership practices; Great Leaders Say Come with Me, Great Leaders Do the Dirty Work, Great Leaders Pay it Forward, Great Leaders Burn the Ships & Great Leaders Take Care of their People. Each lesson contains a story, an example, self-reflection/discussion questions, a call to action, and suggestions on how to put each topic into practice.
• Leadership Discovery was designed to teach tangible leadership skills.
• Each of the five lessons can be completed in 45-60 minute sessions.
• Each lesson includes Ideas for Impact.
• Leadership Discovery has been used by middle, high school, and college teams.
• Each coach or teacher needs a 28 page Facilitator's Guide and each student needs a 24 page Participant's Workbook.
“Leadership Discovery changed our program and focused individuals on the things they can do to become better teammates and people … [and] ultimately gave us a vision of where we can go as a group.” Jen Dyson, Head Women’s Soccer Coach, Westminster College.
“While working with Molly and utilizing Leadership Discovery our young team made great strides in discovering that each of them had the ability to lead. They began looking at issues in a new light and had the confidence to help the team overcome challenges.” Shannon Nicolson, Head Softball Coach, University of Illinois Springfield.